Last updated: 2022-09-268
Block Diffusion takes privacy and security of data seriously. This policy outlines the data we collect and how we store and use that data. By using our services, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
We offer a few services, including a WordPress plugin (Block Diffusion), this website (block-diffusion.com), and an API hosted on block-diffusion.com.
What data do we see?
We collect typical identifiable information while interacting over the internet such as IP address, referer name, and various other items. We may log this data, or store it temporarily in the usual manner following best practices in the industry. Some examples include:
- We may log the IP address to monitor API usage
- Referer name used for similiar purposes
What data do we store?
Any identifiable information is stored only when provided via an opt in mechanism, or otherwise provided by the user directly. Some examples include:
- Email address provided via one of our forms
- Prompt data provided you have opted in through the plugin
- Prompt image output you opted in to providing
Website analytics + tracking
This site uses Fathom Analytics to track users anonymously and provide insights into how the site is used. Do read their privacy compliance page for more information.
Services we may interact with on your behalf
- When we add new features to our services
- When we interact with new services on your behalf
- When we change our data storage practices